NOVABAA Members in the News
NOVABAA is quite fortunate to have in its ranks such accomplished, ambitious and talented judges and attorneys. Each day throughout Northern Virginia NOVABAA members are demonstrating their commitment to excellence in the practice of law. This page seeks to highlight their various accomplishments. To print an exhaustive list of our members' professional awards and accomplishments would not be possible due to the constraints of space and time. Yet, the following list humbly endeavors to highlight some of the many accomplishments that our members continue to achieve.
1. Hon. Melinda Van Lowe appointed second African American woman to Fairfax County J&DR Court - February 2021
2. Hon. Petula Metzler is elevated to Circuit Court in Prince William County - February 2021.
3. Hon. Jane Reynolds appointed to Stafford County's General District Court
4. Hon. Che Rogers is appointed to Prince William County's General District Court - February 2021
5. Darwyn Easley is appointed to serve as a substitute judge in Fairfax County - February 2021
6. Vanessa Jordan is appointed to serve as a substitute judge in Fairfax County - February 2021